Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2017

I'm so Behind!

The Inspired by Reading book club's selection for February was The Ladies of Grace Adieu, but only today did I finish a piece inspired by it (especially sad given I've already read the book twice).  The stories are mostly dark and elegant, so I made something to match:
The beads are vintage faceted glass in deep purple, and I added sections of black chain between each one (I still need a black clasp). I think it will go nicely with a black and purple cross I strung onto purple ribbon a while back:

Still no word on a sequel.  Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!
    And I totally get it. Kids, job, the whole she-bang! I am always behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace has an Elizabethan look to it -- perfect for "Antickes and Frets". Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete